
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
39 bucks each in the 1975 GSA price list.![]()
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

Whereof we cannot speak, thereof we must remain silent --Wittgenstein

Hey- I didn't claim they were good!
But I can't count how many times I have not posted stuff only to find out somebody here was looking for it.
So if I know of any Altec gear I post without value judgement. IF somebody were looking that's a decent price.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.

84$ each isn't that bad.
Sonic Barbarian

I was reacting to Bowtie Tom's quote of $39 new. That was a healthy amount of cash back then, according to the inflation calculator.
And my added-on value judgement is that there are better 8" for hifi than the 755E for $180 each, in 2018, new and used!
I'd pay $1000 for a 755A before I'd fork over $179 or even $100 for an E, although I'd prefer to keep it under $500 if at all possible.
People are buying them though, it seems.
Whereof we cannot speak, thereof we must remain silent --Wittgenstein
Bookmarks